> from my heart

" you don't love somebody coz of their look, or their money, or their car,, but u love somebody coz they sing a song that nobody knows,,but only u can understands,,"

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Miss my old days..! #ThrowBack

 " we struggle to be honest like children because while they speak their heart out, we are still looking for ours.. " - Mat Luthfi


a new video from Mat Luthfi at 26 July 2013.. 
such a great video.. it really related to our real life..
watching dis video make me feel like gonna back 2 my childhood..
running my current life as a intern student make me feeling how hard dis world for me to handle as an adult..
it's also make me feel how good to stay as a children right now..
no need to go through dis adult life..

#ThrowBack     #Childhood



No comments:

Post a Comment